Sunday, May 22, 2011

Video Review: Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism [DVD]

I downloaded this FREE workout from Direct TV's Video On Demand.
I love doing this because what if I hate the workout and I just wasted my money? Not a frugal fitness solution!!!
Here is the bottom line: YOU WORK YOUR BUTT OFF!! Jillian Michaels is not a fancy instructor with fancy moves that are too confusing for a klutz like me. Some of her moves in the this video are so simple that is starts off funny and by then end you want to cry. Her 50 minute interval work is effective and you do get a great cardio workout. Like always, she throws in some arms/legs/and core work to round it all out.
If you want a simple and kick butt workout, definitely buy this one. I have seen it as low at $8.99 at Wal-Mart. Watch the video below to get an idea what you are getting into!


No comments:

Post a Comment